Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
mikazuki_akira misaka_mikoto naked nipples shirai_kuroko to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun to_aru_majutsu_no_index tri-moon! yuri

Edit | Respond

I've noticed a lot of these scans are numbered. Anyone know from which artbook? Would like to pool them if possible.
(C84) [TRI-MOON! (Mikazuki Akira!)] mik-oto (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)
(C84) [TRI-MOON! (みかづきあきら!)] TRI-MOON! full color collection Vol.13 mik-oto (とある科学の超電磁砲)
donicila said:
(C84) [TRI-MOON! (Mikazuki Akira!)] mik-oto (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)
(C84) [TRI-MOON! (みかづきあきら!)] TRI-MOON! full color collection Vol.13 mik-oto (とある科学の超電磁砲)
Thanks. So all the Mikazuki Akira scans (Which are numbered) are from that artbook?
Radioactive said:
Thanks. So all the Mikazuki Akira scans (Which are numbered) are from that artbook?
not the all, some scans are from (C83) [TRI-MOON! (Mikazuki Akira!)] ANCORA (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) artbook.
donicila said:
not the all, some scans are from (C83) [TRI-MOON! (Mikazuki Akira!)] ANCORA (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) artbook.
Could you possibly pool them for me, or link me to the list of contents? It would be appreciated.
Radioactive said:
Could you possibly pool them for me, or link me to the list of contents? It would be appreciated.
I sent a pm to you :)