Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.


bikini boku_wa_tomodachi_ga_sukunai cait cleavage hasegawa_kobato kashiwazaki_sena mikazuki_yozora swimsuits wallpaper

Edit | Respond

ungewohnt kobato (hoffe is so richtig) mit nur einem Zopf un yozora so freizügig zu sehn
Drohniz said:
ungewohnt kobato (hoffe is so richtig) mit nur einem Zopf un yozora so freizügig zu sehn
Question, are you German? Because on one side you wrote your comment in German, but on the other side it doesn't make any sense.
nomorevideos said:
Question, are you German? Because on one side you wrote your comment in German, but on the other side it doesn't make any sense.
No personal questions allowed in the public comments.
Trit said:
No personal questions allowed in the public comments.
I honestly don't give a shit buddy, nor is that a personal question. His grammar/sentence structure is off which means one of two things. Either he's German and just can't type that well online (like half of the population it seems) or he isn't a native speaker. I was just curious. Now, how about this.. go fuck yourself please. Would you do that?
nomorevideos said:
I honestly don't give a shit buddy, nor is that a personal question. His grammar/sentence structure is off which means one of two things. Either he's German and just can't type that well online (like half of the population it seems) or he isn't a native speaker. I was just curious. Now, how about this.. go fuck yourself please. Would you do that?
Lol
Dude, he's just telling you the rules. Do you want to be banned? Chill out.
Oneesama said:
Lol
Dude, he's just telling you the rules. Do you want to be banned? Chill out.
Don’t worry: I didn’t even waste time to read their insulting PM they sent to me either.