Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
bleach japanese_clothes kubo_tite kurosaki_ichigo male sword weapon

Edit | Respond

this isn't even my final form!
Does this series even have the same plot anymore??
LADYKIBA said:
Does this series even have the same plot anymore??
Nope, this image made me want to try finishing the anime though. Maybe I'll manage that feat this time.
zero|fade said:
Nope, this image made me want to try finishing the anime though. Maybe I'll manage that feat this time.
Can this anime actually be finished? Even without the filler, it still follows the never ending manga :P
bakaneko said:
Can this anime actually be finished? Even without the filler, it still follows the never ending manga :P
The anime ended though right? right? Please tell me there is some hope.
They eventually got to the end of the original storyline, started a new one, then got cancelled.
AndyCus said:
They eventually got to the end of the original storyline, started a new one, then got cancelled.
So... should I not bother watching anymore once the original storyline wraps?
zero|fade said:
So... should I not bother watching anymore once the original storyline wraps?
I stopped after spoiler after that, they just come up with new ways to drag it on
Yeah I stopped then as well, though I hadn't planned it - it just happened that way, though it was probably for the best.