Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
esha headphones male

Edit | Respond

卧槽
Who the hell can deletes fvcking photoes like this for us?
It is not moe at all while people still keep uploading , these yaoi, gay stuff from time to time.
@hatagem
you don't like, then use blacklist (yande.re/user/edit)
i don't like either, but your comment is even worse.
hatagem said:
卧槽
Who the hell can deletes fvcking photoes like this for us?
It is not moe at all while people still keep uploading , these yaoi, gay stuff from time to time.
I'll make sure to upload more for you.
hatagem said:
卧槽
Who the hell can deletes fvcking photoes like this for us?
It is not moe at all while people still keep uploading , these yaoi, gay stuff from time to time.
blacklist, use it.
given how common yoai fangirls are in the anime fandom im just shocked there isnt more of it uploaded.
Radioactive said:
I'll make sure to upload more for you.
You're not being any better than him with that kind of answer.
DarKNovA said:
You're not being any better than him with that kind of answer.
So you say. Would like some extra Yaoi with your moe?
Abraxas said:
blacklist, use it.
given how common yoai fangirls are in the anime fandom im just shocked there isnt more of it uploaded.
It's because it's surprisingly hard to find decent scanned material.
Just as I expected, you're being ridiculously childish.
Good job.
DarKNovA said:
Just as I expected, you're being ridiculously childish.
Good job.
If people drop by to complain about my uploads then what do you expect me to do? Apologise profusely?

Please create a forum thread if you want to continue this conversation.
If someone acts childish, it's not the proper thing to do to retaliate with the same kind of childishness.
And one would expect you to act more mature than this.

Edit:
then how about you just don't answer and reflect on what you're doing? You don't always have to be the one with the last word, you know.
I'm not asking you again. Take it to the forum.
Gentlemen (or woman) there's no need to argue..we're all anime fans of all kind!!