Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
basketball dress hakamada_hinata ro-kyu-bu! tinkerbell tinkle

Edit | Respond

I never understood why the plot of a lolicon anime is about basketball, if it's about american football it would have been funnier
nisnegativeone said:
I never understood why the plot of a lolicon anime is about basketball, if it's about american football it would have been funnier
American football is not popular in Japan, especially in school.
morizou said:
American football is not popular in Japan, especially in school.
But I think American football can satisfy those people who loves foot.
ikyo said:
But I think American football can satisfy those people who loves foot.
But they rarely use foot to kick the ball...
castle said:
But they rarely use foot to kick the ball...
That's what I don't get. Why call it that? Soccer should be called Football.
Isn't American football's 2nd largest player base in Japan?
Not that it's much but...
AZD-A9S said:
That's what I don't get. Why call it that? Soccer should be called Football.
The word Soccer is derived/abbreviated from association football;
The sport "American football" is.. derived from assoc. football (real football for non-Americans).