Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
sakimichan signed

Edit | Respond

um.... this is yande.re right?

i came here for moe,
not for these western style illustrations.... :/
itolol said:
um.... this is yande.re right?

i came here for moe,
not for these western style illustrations.... :/
I guess you must hate a lot of Tatsunoko's old stuff, then, huh? ;)

Besides, Sakimichan's work manages to balance both the Japanese and western styles well (much better than many others) and its quality makes it worth being here. Moe's nice, but there's a lot more art out there…
TheGoldenStag said:
I guess you must hate a lot of Tatsunoko's old stuff, then, huh? ;)

Besides, Sakimichan's work manages to balance both the Japanese and western styles well (much better than many others) and its quality makes it worth being here. Moe's nice, but there's a lot more art out there…
Amen
itolol said:
i came here for moe,
you are in the wrong place... I mean, there is moe... but there is a lot more things too
itolol said:
um.... this is yande.re right?

i came here for moe,
not for these western style illustrations.... :/
your misconceptions aside... whyd you click it if its not what you want?
its not like the thumbnail was ambiguous.
Just don't spam. If you have 20 pics of one random artist, choose 5 best ones to upload.

People who are interested in can check them by themselves. Since they're all available on artists' websites unlike scans, I see no reason to repost them all.
itolol said:
um.... this is yande.re right?

i came here for moe,
not for these western style illustrations.... :/
Consider leaving, then.
Just blacklist the western artists you come across. That simple.
fireattack said:
Just don't spam. If you have 20 pics of one random artist, choose 5 best ones to upload.

People who are interested in can check them by themselves. Since they're all available on artists' websites unlike scans, I see no reason to repost them all.
my life philosophy on yande.re