Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
dress hatsune_miku isai_shizuka summer_dress umbrella vocaloid

Edit | Respond

Damn, I just thought this is a man with a dress when I looked at the small picture outside.
b923242 said:
Damn, I just thought this is a man with a dress when I looked at the small picture outside.
The face is definitely too manish, which takes away from what would otherwise be a great pic.
Her shoulders also look broader than her hip. Perhaps she's a he afterall.
This is quite possibly the worst Hatsune Miku I've ever seen.
AsadaShino said:
This is quite possibly the worst Hatsune Miku I've ever seen.
It's a good idea to look at other sites too, every once in a while. This one looks rather angelic compared to some examples I've seen. (sorry, I made a point of not bookmarking them)
gerbil193 said:
It's a good idea to look at other sites too, every once in a while. This one looks rather angelic compared to some examples I've seen. (sorry, I made a point of not bookmarking them)
I've seen plenty of sub- par/amateur drawings of Miku, but I prefer them to something that's largely drawn nicely but ultimately fails in that she looks like a man. 'Angelic' is not the word I would use to describe this image.