Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.

« Previous Next » This post is #6 in the takoyakic89 pool.

kogemashita takoyaki thighhighs

Edit | Respond

What's this safe tag? Or was it a mistake trying to change the rating?
pfeil said:
What's this safe tag? Or was it a mistake trying to change the rating?
Probably just a mistake (now removed by someone else).

P.S. Also reverted shirokusa11's "+feet +loli" edit, as 1. feet are not visible in the image; and 2. "loli" should not be used in a safe image.
moonian said:
"loli" should not be used in a safe image.
Well that's just bizarre.
AsadaShino said:
Well that's just bizarre.
Well, that's what the wiki of "loli" reads:
Cute, work-safe images of fully clothed girls should not be tagged as loli.
moonian said:
Well, that's what the wiki of "loli" reads:
It's still a pretty stupid idea. If I want to see questionable/explicit loli images, I can just search 'rating:questionableplus' along with 'loli' and get that, if I only want one of the two, I can search for those specifically also. How am I supposed to find safe loli images if they can't be tagged as such? Makes no sense.
AsadaShino said:
How am I supposed to find safe loli images if they can't be tagged as such? Makes no sense.
You don't.
And it also makes perfect sense.
TheUnspoken said:
You don't.
No shit. What I'm asking is 'why not?'.

TheUnspoken said:
And it also makes perfect sense.
Care to explain? The only way I can see this 'making sense' is if it's a site dedicated to non work safe images, but if that's the case, then why have work safe images in the first place? Don't respond to my sensible comment with something that refutes it, but lacks anything to back it up.
I've been meaning to start a forum thread about that. I want a way to search for the currently-impossible "loli rating:s", since some of my favorite pictures here are those like post #168596, post #23762, post #310698, ...
pfeil said:
I've been meaning to start a forum thread about that. I want a way to search for the currently-impossible "loli rating:s", since some of my favorite pictures here are those like post #168596, post #23762, post #310698, ...
The usage of "loli" is straight from Danbooru: http://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/22

They have a "child" tag though: http://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/7392
The reason we have loli tag is to maintain blacklist (apparently some people don't like loli appearing in erotic images and there would be some legal concerns, too). We also tag it more "aggressively" (i.e. when in doubt, tag it as loli) to avoid possible dispute. We didn't tag loli in safe images, because, it's no point to do so since we don't blacklist them regardless and this term is just too subjective to tag.

In other words, if not because of blacklist, we wouldn't have loli tag at all (just like why we don't have "milf").

That said, I personally don't mind if we start to tag loli in safe images, but just keep in mind loli is not a random tag to deal with and danbooru make it for Gold members only for a reason.
fireattack said:
That said, I personally don't mind if we start to tag loli in safe images
That's a bad idea as loli is a subjective tag.
I understand why a safe loli tag could be convenient for a lot of people but on the other hand, to make things 'fair', you'd also have to tag every picture with a curvacious girl in it with 'bishoujo' or something.
This would make it so that a majority of the uploads would have 1 extra tag, something which yande.re tries to keep to a minimum from my understanding.

Also, if you were to start discerning uploads by age/body type then you're only one step away from implementing numerous other body-type tags from danbooru such as flat chest'/'big breasts', 'plump', etc.
I've always said we should stick with the artist/circle, character, copyright and fault tags.
fireattack said:
That said, I personally don't mind if we start to tag loli in safe images
This has already been going on pretty frequently for quite some time. In the past it was sort of established that the tag didn't belong on safe images, but about a year or so ago that stopped being enforced.
Xcalibur said:
This has already been going on pretty frequently for quite some time. In the past it was sort of established that the tag didn't belong on safe images, but about a year or so ago that stopped being enforced.
that doesn't invalidate the rule. I will still remove loli from safe images, expect a purge this weekend (probably)
I regularly go through and remove the loli tag from safe images. 'rating:s loli' is currently clear.
blooregardo said:
that doesn't invalidate the rule. I will still remove loli from safe images, expect a purge this weekend (probably)
I'm glad to hear this. I thought it was silly for totally safe images to be getting filtered by the blacklist. I used to remove the tag from safe images when I saw it too, then other people would just put it back so I gave up.
I think it's a shame that people blacklist loli anyway. I do understand now why the decision to make it questionable/explicit only, though.
AsadaShino said:
I think it's a shame that people blacklist loli anyway.
Blacklists won't help when the police come knocking on your door.
Radioactive said:
Blacklists won't help when the police come knocking on your door.
Whatever do you even mean by that?
I hope you're not implying that lolicon is somehow illegal.
Do not forget what loli is.
In the public eye, you can be mistaken for being a certain type that enjoys what is frowned upon on in this general society.
Do not forget what a drawing is.
TheUnspoken said:
I hope you're not implying that lolicon is somehow illegal.
Don't be naive.
Depends entirely on where you live. Russia and some Scandinavian countries I believe already have issues with it and US is already in a grey zone.