Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post has a child post. (post #303184)
alia's_carnival bra breasts censored digital_version nanao_naru nipples open_shirt pantsu panty_pull pantyhose sakurakouji_tsukuyomi seifuku

Edit | Respond

Wut, so they didn't draw it at all before mosaicing..
I sometimes saw no pussy cg in old eroge.
Dayum... how can that girl play without her cat?
This isn't like Naru to do that...
It was like this when I find it... and ironically, since there's nothing being censored, it should be q.
So why on earth did the JPN gov required censoring on the genitals?
I find it better than the mosaic censored
I have 4 uncensored pics of "alia's carnival!" saved on my pc
Can I post here?
mtghentai said:
I find it better than the mosaic censored
I have 4 uncensored pics of "alia's carnival!" saved on my pc
Can I post here?
if they are apt, then why not
nquanta said:
So why on earth did the JPN gov required censoring on the genitals?
"Due to the current interpretation of Article 175 of the Criminal Code of Japan, which forbids distributing "indecent" materials, it is believed that most pornography in Japan must be at least partially censored. The primary means is to put a digital "mozaiku" (mosaic, pixelization) over genitalia. There have, however, been very few arrests for violations of this law."

Quote from wikipedia.
The fun part is that most of their stuff is more "indecent" overall - just randomly censored
blooregardo said:
if they are apt, then why not
I tried, but my posts are not appearing on the post list:
https://yande.re/post/show/349275
https://yande.re/post/show/349276
https://yande.re/post/show/349277
https://yande.re/post/show/349278

after upload i can see it at my profile favorite list
I must be doing something wrong to upload
mtghentai said:
I tried, but my posts are not appearing on the post list:
https://yande.re/post/show/349275
https://yande.re/post/show/349276
https://yande.re/post/show/349277
https://yande.re/post/show/349278

after upload i can see it at my profile favorite list
I must be doing something wrong to upload
The resolution of those images are too low (1.6 million pixels required) and thus hidden by the system. But please do NOT try to resize them in order to meet the requirements.
Thats sad T.T
Thx for info
moonian said:
The resolution of those images are too low (1.6 million pixels required) and thus hidden by the system. But please do NOT try to resize them in order to meet the requirements.
If you haven't noticed... there was a LOT of waifu2x images that slipped by yande.re
mattiasc02 said:
If you haven't noticed... there was a LOT of waifu2x images that slipped by yande.re
Yes there are, but we're only human.