Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post has a child post. (post #370742)

« Previous This post is #132 in the Megami #192 2016-05 pool.

aqua_(kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo!) bandages breast_hold dress kitamura_tomoyuki kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo! megumin no_bra nopan raratina_dustiness_ford see_through thighhighs witch

Edit | Respond

do you buy these magazines and scan them yourself?
Octie said:
do you buy these magazines and scan them yourself?
The uploader Drop, used to be known as Suemura, does it every month and we will never stop to admire his dedication through all these years.
blooregardo said:
The uploader Drop, used to be known as Suemura, does it every month and we will never stop to admire his dedication through all these years.
I noticed all the magazine rips from boorus stem from yande.re so I'm glad to see that this is directly from the source. His work really isn't appreciated enough. The man's a legend.
Octie said:
I noticed all the magazine rips from boorus stem from yande.re so I'm glad to see that this is directly from the source. His work really isn't appreciated enough. The man's a legend.
Actually a lot of his earlier scans were 'acquired' from the Animepaper site.
Radioactive said:
Actually a lot of his earlier scans were 'acquired' from the Animepaper site.
Wonder if this is still the case, maybe some booru
Octie said:
Wonder if this is still the case, maybe some booru
Most of his scans are here first nowadays AFAIK. The other site which has original uploads is minitokyo, but their scanners are not consistent in a quality sense.
I wonder why he does it. What drives him? Does he have accomplices? Does he realize how much we revere him? So many questions, unanswered. The man, the myth, the legend.
Like Checkmate, he is just an AI
Wow. He does sound like a legend. I never knew.