cleavage dress fate/grand_order saber saber_lily sword wsman

Edit | Respond

Am I the only one to think she recalls another character, here? A certain Mizu… Misu… Ah, can’t remember her name!
Trit said:
Am I the only one to think she recalls another character, here? A certain Mizu… Misu… Ah, can’t remember her name!
How about the title of the work that character appears in, at least?
moonian said:
How about the title of the work that character appears in, at least?
It was a joke… But she looks quite a lot like spoiler, doesn’t she?
Trit said:
It was a joke… But she looks quite a lot like spoiler, doesn’t she?
Ah, yes, you're right :D