Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
mikeou pajama pink_chuchu

Edit | Respond

I don't believe Davidson ever finished the pool for the Tropical Honey, so I'll try to scan mine while not destroying it.

Need to finish scanning that Knee Socks Gallery too >.<

Which would be this one - http://moe.imouto.org/pool/show/130

It's missing like 6 or so images.

~
Gah... need to finish scanning Graphic!!s Girls of Summer too >.< Lots of sketches for those who loves them.
Aoie..dunno if you ever thought about it but..could you try to scan that Takanae Kyourin book ;_; (if you can do it in a way that doesn't ruin it of course).
aoie, what scanner do you have?

P.S. Otona no Moeoh is going to be published as an artbook next month ;)
syaoran-kun said:
Aoie..dunno if you ever thought about it but..could you try to scan that Takanae Kyourin book ;_; (if you can do it in a way that doesn't ruin it of course).
I'm like Icie, I don't really like scanning the full Commercial book. But if it's a request from you i'll do it ^^

Not quite sure how i'm gonna do it though... if I just use the Lay Flat method we'll get those nasty dark areas...

midzki said:
aoie, what scanner do you have?

P.S. Otona no Moeoh is going to be published as an artbook next month ;)
I have a Epson Perfection V200 Photo Scanner.
~~

The Graphic!!s Girls of Summer cover is amazing, just look at it ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/aoie_emesai/test_100.jpg

This is an old screen shot, but I've misplaced the PSD file somewhere so I'll have to search through my photoshop files again for it >.<
All pic of Tropical Honey in this quality is easy to find in eMule/ny, but if you can scan a high res set, it's the best. > <
aoie_emesai said:
I'm like Icie, I don't really like scanning the full Commercial book. But if it's a request from you i'll do it ^^
Welp..i'd buy that book straight since i'm a big fan of Kyourin but i've never had the occasion, and i don't think i'll get around it soon due to me=broke. Of course i'm not forcing you since i know myself that some books are nice in their original form and you don't want to ruin them..so just scan it if you feel like it =D.
Hey guys i just upload the others but i found that the pool #399 is closed so I can't put them in.
Plz open it and I will add and order them.
People keep locking pools for no reason that I can see. I'm tempted to just disable the feature.
fireattack said:
Hey guys i just upload the others but i found that the pool #399 is closed so I can't put them in.
Plz open it and I will add and order them.
public now.
Thanks.
petopeto said:
People keep locking pools for no reason that I can see. I'm tempted to just disable the feature.
But I think we still need a place to show the message about if this pool is completed or not (espacially when it is a artbook). Because it can help people easily to know when to download it ...
Pools aren't locked when they're "finished", since there's no "finished". Someone may want to upload a fix or a replacement months later.
fireattack said:
Hey guys i just upload the others but i found that the pool #399 is closed so I can't put them in.
Plz open it and I will add and order them.
I never lock pools that I know aren't finished. I'm not sure if I locked it, but I was pretty sure i didn't.

And yeah, our Tropical Honey res is rather low, so i'll debind mine and Scan it later then. I got a slow comp so i'll only scan up to 400 dpi, the 600 dpi takes a bit too long for me to sit there...

ps: I tag them as is since I pool them this way rather than the other method.
aoie_emesai said:
I never lock pools that I know aren't finished. I'm not sure if I locked it, but I was pretty sure i didn't.

And yeah, our Tropical Honey res is rather low, so i'll debind mine and Scan it later then. I got a slow comp so i'll only scan up to 400 dpi, the 600 dpi takes a bit too long for me to sit there...

ps: I tag them as is since I pool them this way rather than the other method.
That's great. ^^
petopeto said:
People keep locking pools for no reason that I can see. I'm tempted to just disable the feature.
Dovac advised to mark pools as private if complete here:
http://moe.imouto.org/forum/show/1635
So I think we'll need some form of protection against sabotage if completed pools are left open...
kiowa said:
Dovac advised to mark pools as private if complete here:
http://moe.imouto.org/forum/show/1635
So I think we'll need some form of protection against sabotage if completed pools are left open...
I think it doesn't matter, maybe we can use pool history to find out sabotage. I think lock is not a good idea, we won't lock tag edit for againting tag sabotage of posts, will we?
petopeto said:
People keep locking pools for no reason that I can see. I'm tempted to just disable the feature.
Please do. Can you also remove 'Rating locked' 'Note locked' at the same time?

petopeto said:
Pools aren't locked when they're "finished", since there's no "finished". Someone may want to upload a fix or a replacement months later.
Which is why I PM'd you to see when you had finished the initial upload of 'Encyclopedia of goddesses & fairies' I wanted to grab the lot in one hit, and append to the collection as, and when, additional images are added.
fireattack said:
I think it doesn't matter, maybe we can use pool history to find out sabotage. I think lock is not a good idea, we won't lock tag edit for againting tag sabotage of posts, will we?
Exactly. History is the best weapon to fight site vandalism.