Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
cunnilingus fingering mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha_a's mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha_strikers naked nipples pubic_hair pussy pussy_juice reinforce_zwei toweringman uncensored yagami_hayate yuri

Edit | Respond

I don't want to see us end up as a repository of Toweringman 'artwork' (Why anyone likes it I don't know)
Radioactive said:
I don't want to see us end up as a repository of Toweringman 'artwork' (Why anyone likes it I don't know)
Guess what? You don't speak for everyone. I like the image. Since I wasn't familiar with the artist I went ahead and browsed his gallery. Seems like a pretty decent artist to me. There are plenty of artists I'm not too fond of on here, but so what? If I don't like it, I just don't look at it. Simple as that.
Seems like a pretty decent artist to me
...
I'd like a link to check this artist out myself, if you don't mind bunnygirl.
aoie_emesai said:
I'd like a link to check this artist out myself, if you don't mind bunnygirl.
http://www.toweringman.com/images2008.php
I don't think they are that bad either

I've seen much worse things being uploaded here
Humm... one of the few artist I've seen that post his images in higher resolutions.

Thanks for the link Shuugo.

+rep ^^

ps: Hum... everyone seem to love using close up shots of the girl in their avvy, but me and midzki.
My AV is an exception.

Features both MANLINESS and HAWTNESS in one.
Toweringman isn't bad imo. I mean..if you want to delete toweringman just because 1 person thinks it's bad..then we should delete all the other stuff that's terrible too (and there's a lot of bad stuff here).
aoie_emesai said:
ps: Hum... everyone seem to love using close up shots of the girl in their avvy, but me and midzki.
Radiosity has an rather...interesting...close up.
imo this pic seems to be good, but the rest in the link Shuugo provided, not that much. imo. (s)he probably is still in the beginning.
Radioactive said:
Radiosity has an rather...interesting...close up.
I fancied something a little more artistic this time ;p
Booru sites give something to everyone and they succeed as a media medium through lots of content. If you like it enjoy it, if not, leave it alone.
You're about 10 months too late.
I may be replying to old posts, but toweringman's normal stuff is pretty awesome. I would upload some if I could.
Here: NSFW
dksman said:
I may be replying to old posts, but toweringman's normal stuff is pretty awesome. I would upload some if I could.
Here: NSFW
Personally, I think his artwork sucks.
As I've read before... "Rate your links properly"
I hadn't clicked on the link...
I think his (her?) artworks are pretty & original. Is there are reason why everything from http://toweringman.com is not uploaded here?

Also, Radioactive, I think you should be more constructive when giving negative comments on an artist/artwork. Everyone has different tastes...
RTStr1Fe said:
Also, Radioactive, I think you should be more constructive when giving negative comments on an artist/artwork. Everyone has different tastes...
My opinions are my own, and in no-way reflect the general view of the moderators.

I am entitled to criticise artwork however I like, whether it is constructive or not.
I don't like his artworks. And the resolution isn't that great.

It is ok, in my opinion, to post SOME of his pictures, without a doubt. Many people like it. (can't understand why though.)
But posting EVERYTHING is useless. Just leave the best samples here and the link where those who are interested can find more.

But everyone has their own thoughts about this, I just said mine. Well, whatever.