animal_ears breast_hold kinokomushi komeiji_satori nekomimi tail thighhighs touhou

Edit | Respond

Dunno why it's questionable but what I do know is it's fucking adorable
KuroKnives said:
Dunno why it's questionable but what I do know is it's fucking adorable
Default rating, nothing more.

If it’s wrong, please change it yourself.
Trit said:
Default rating, nothing more.

If it’s wrong, please change it yourself.
Well, I would have but when I came back a minute later I saw the rating was changed to safe. Maybe it was safe all along, because I was a little drunk when I posted the comment so that may have had something to do with it. I've wrote other comments I really regret now as well.
KuroKnives said:
Well, I would have but when I came back a minute later I saw the rating was changed to safe. Maybe it was safe all along, because I was a little drunk when I posted the comment so that may have had something to do with it. I've wrote other comments I really regret now as well.
Nope, you were right - someone else changed it to Safe afterwards according to the Edit History.