Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
donald_mcdonald flandre_scarlet oso touhou

Edit | Respond

Now, this is weird. By the way we have a 'Ronald mcdonald' tag now.
You won't be seeing much of that tag now ^^
you realize this is the REAL Ronald, right? i always knew he was a ped0, but now we HAVE PROOF!!!
midzki said:
pigs disgusting... :(
I think the correct term is 3D pig-disgusting.
Radioactive said:
I think the correct term is 3D pig-disgusting.
Oops!
busaiku said:
Now, this is weird. By the way we have a 'Ronald mcdonald' tag now.
Just because its funny and I figure we should at least have a Ronald Mcdonald on there. After all Flandres colors are ronalds colors.

Also this is a funny picture. XD
ARGH! Is Ronald here in this art because of MUGEN...or is it really of the colors?
It's because of that retarded McRoll meme...
Arashi said:
It's because of that retarded McRoll meme...
True. It's catchy but...Who the hell started it?
kyoushiro said:
McRoll wut
You never heard of it?
Uh... I once saw a Youtube video of Ronald falling from a chair (that scene being repeated like... 30 seconds), and then another scene of Ronald posing in front of a mirror.

Then I realized they were japanese McDonalds commercials.
Please, no, not anime. Please no....
freedomforce29 said:
you realize this is the REAL Ronald, right? i always knew he was a ped0, but now we HAVE PROOF!!!
He's already being punished for it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/frugalbinx/3400561047/

lol
I would have said something about not looking at post ages, but that link's more than good enough to justify it, IMO. It seriously made my day.

AT TWO AM.
A quick question, how do I upload a profile picture? seems like the button isn't in the "my account" page.

I kind of know this is not the right place to ask such question, but I really don't know where else to post it XD sorry..
xuyuxin said:
A quick question, how do I upload a profile picture? seems like the button isn't in the "my account" page.
Because it's on the Options of every image. You don't upload one, you select the area of an existing upload. IE can't do it though and it can't be explicit. And everyone's pic links to the post its from.
SciFi said:
Because it's on the Options of every image. You don't upload one, you select the area of an existing upload. IE can't do it though and it can't be explicit. And everyone's pic links to the post its from.
Radioactive said:
howto:avatar
didn't notice that, my eye sight is rapidly getting worse... because of overusage of laptop... anyways thanks a lotXD