areola ass azur_lane breast_grab lactation lingerie mirei no_bra pantsu see_through shota sirius_(azur_lane) thong

Edit | Respond

why yuri isn't that a shota admiral?
SeeThrough said:
why yuri isn't that a shota admiral?
WIth that kind of clothing (looks like a blue dress?), I don't think they are a shota admiral (unless you mean trap).
moonian said:
WIth that kind of clothing (looks like a blue dress?), I don't think they are a shota admiral (unless you mean trap).
not sure its a dress..anw not enough details..so ..can be either
SeeThrough said:
not sure its a dress..anw not enough details..so ..can be either
You're right - probably have to wait until the doujin's release during the coming summer comike to get the full view of the image.
they already uploaded the doujin 3 days ago in exhentai (in bad quality by the way) and it is indeed a boy in the full picture
Nepcoheart said:
they already uploaded the doujin 3 days ago in exhentai (in bad quality by the way) and it is indeed a boy in the full picture
Thanks for the verification.