Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.
card dress pantsu see_through thighhighs tinkle

Edit | Respond

D: someone already scanned part of it?
I don't get people..If you're gonna bother to scan something..do it decently at least..instead we see low res jpeg..
syaoran-kun said:
I don't get people..If you're gonna bother to scan something..do it decently at least..instead we see low res jpeg..
You should have just deleted it after uploading yours.
Yes Syao, remember you have god powers now ;p
Radioactive said:
You should have just deleted it after uploading yours.
Don't get me wrong (that wasn't referred to you lol). It was just my edit based on personal liking (i like high contrasted images), so when it's a personal edit i'd usually leave the original just in case. (but if you want from now on i'll delete the unedited one).
syaoran-kun said:
Don't get me wrong (that wasn't referred to you lol). It was just my edit based on personal liking (i like high contrasted images), so when it's a personal edit i'd usually leave the original just in case. (but if you want from now on i'll delete the unedited one).
That's your decision. In this case your edited version was superior to the one I uploaded.
Radioactive said:
In this case your edited version was superior to the one I uploaded.
In your opinion the cleaned version is superior.

I like the colors and full detail (even with the noise) of this original scan better. I thought we usually kept the originals in case someone else wanted to make another cleaning attempt?

Edit: And it has returned. Thanks.
At the time I deleted it I wasn't aware that the syaoran-kun version was a processed/cropped version based off it.

We should only be keeping multiple copies of images if there is either sufficient difference between them, or if one copy is an unfiltered RAW scan. If we don't do this we will end up with even more duplicates then we currently have.

In your opinion the cleaned version is superior.
Yes. MY opinion.
it can't be fixed ^^
I'm just waiting dovac would scan them :)