Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.
animal_ears aoi_nagisa_(artist) breasts bunny_ears bunny_girl crease mizukoshi_yurie momichupa_teacher! nipples pajamas_soft pantyhose torn_clothes

Edit | Respond

Yeah, uh, I'll let someone else fix this one. Maybe there's a "bad implant" fetishist out there who wants an easy image to fix.

(I think that's the last of these.)
I'd be tempted to 'shop her breasts down to a reasonable size as well. Still have plenty in my "to fix" queue, though...
midzki said:
it's on http://moepic3.moe-ren.net/gazo/remod/write.php?res=5096
save your skill :P
Address Not Found

moepic3.moe-ren.net could not be found. Please check the name and try again.
works to me.
perhaps got banned?
My ISP uses a transparent proxy, so its IP address is probably banned...
I can view, still can't post though.
Err, I'm not sure why you deleted this; it's the source image for the parent.
Just tried that link, won't load here either. Moe-ren really sucks now ;_; I can browse if I visit the site directly, but I can't post, and even proxies don't work, and direct links are also broken it seems.
petopeto said:
Err, I'm not sure why you deleted this; it's the source image for the parent.
Perhaps I was a bit too zealous in deleting this duplicate.
Radiosity said:
Just tried that link, won't load here either. Moe-ren really sucks now ;_; I can browse if I visit the site directly, but I can't post, and even proxies don't work, and direct links are also broken it seems.
the thread doesn't exist because of outdated.
moeren keep threads only few days, and they'll be archived for another domain.
Oddly enough I can connect now.
midzki said:
the thread doesn't exist because of outdated.
moeren keep threads only few days, and they'll be archived for another domain.
Yeah, I know, didn't realise the thread was that old. Still doesn't change the fact I can't post though. Means I have approximately 1 metric ton of cgs that need id'ing and nowhere to get them id'd.