Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.

Next » This post is #1 in the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni 2009 Calendar pool.

binding_discoloration calendar fixme furude_rika hanyuu higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni houjou_satoko kimono maebara_keiichi ryuuguu_rena sonozaki_mion suzuragi_karin

Edit | Respond

I think this version colors should match better than the older version, this was scanned with the scanner's ICC profile
I'm believing general ICC profile < the scanner's ICC profile < Human's naked eyes.
I don't use any color profile =D
Thanks for posting these. I made a pool, but I'm not sure if there should be something more to the name.
midzki said:
I'm believing general ICC profile < the scanner's ICC profile < Human's naked eyes.
I don't use any color profile =D
I would need to print it to be able to check with the original because my monitor is too uncalibrated. And my R300 has the injects dry so it's pretty useless already, maybe I should just trash it.

Velen said:
Thanks for posting these. I made a pool, but I'm not sure if there should be something more to the name.
Sakura-chan sticked and fixed them, I just scanned them. Also I closed the pool since there shouldn't be more posts.
Shuugo said:
Sakura-chan sticked and fixed them, I just scanned them. Also I closed the pool since there shouldn't be more posts.
hey, most people don't know who is sakura-chan =D
The JPG version of this pool is offline. Can some fix this please. 300MB+ are too much for me to download (for 12 images, that's it).