Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.
breast_grab higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni nakajima_atsuko seifuku sonozaki_mion sonozaki_shion

Edit | Respond

This looks horrifying! Yet somehow...
Is this the cover from the ova? Or the bonus postcard?
I hate they do not include it on the blu-ray edition
blu-ray? Japan only I take it...?
considering the size of it, i think postcard...
Radioactive said:
blu-ray? Japan only I take it...?
Most likely, I ordered a copy because I'm not expecting anything at all
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=FCXP-1
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=FCXP-2
The parent post is the actual cover. This is some other smaller (but more complete) version of the same picture, so it's probably a postcard/booklet/something like that.
Shuugo said:
Most likely, I ordered a copy because I'm not expecting anything at all
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=FCXP-1
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=FCXP-2
No subs, so I'll get the US DVD boxset (When ever it is released)
Radioactive said:
No subs, so I'll get the US DVD boxset (When ever it is released)
I wouldn't enjoy a DVD anymore knowing there's a fullhd out there. Also I have my huge doubts it will be ever released, was the second season even licensed?
Shuugo said:
I wouldn't enjoy a DVD anymore knowing there's a fullhd out there. Also I have my huge doubts it will be ever released, was the second season even licensed?
I agree, but I want to watch the 1st series. The chances are slim that the blu-ray contains English subs, and I doubt a US blu-ray release will be anytime soon.