Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.
akiyama_mio cleavage k-on! kotobuki_tsumugi nekomamire tainaka_ritsu thighhighs wallpaper

Edit | Respond

Does this mean that they get sexier when they forget to bring Yui? LOL.

Of course, this is yet another example of an outfit and a pose which you would never get Mio to actually wear or do but looks really good on her. You might actually get the other two to do this though...

In any case, a good pic.
Kalessin said:
Does this mean that they get sexier when they forget to bring Yui? LOL.
More like they get sexier when the person who stuck these images together got too lazy to wait for Yui.
whoever finds mugis tattoo first wins!!!
XD
Her earing? i cant find anything that looks remotely like a clover
PhAzEsHiFt said:
Her earing? i cant find anything that looks remotely like a clover
I think he means the one with her name on it, like the other two have.
Ellena said:
I think he means the one with her name on it, like the other two have.
Yeah noticed, thought there was a catch to it other then the ones with names XD