Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
alice_margatroid chibi crossover donald_mcdonald hakurei_reimu hatsune_miku izumi_konata kagamine_rin kirisame_marisa lucky_star lunasa_prismriver lyrica_prismriver merlin_prismriver rozen_maiden screening seifuku shanghai suigintou suzumiya_haruhi suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuuutsu tagme touhou vocaloid yukkuri_shiteitte_ne

Edit | Respond

In Japan they use donald_mcdonald. (See wiki: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%89%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E3%83%BB%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AF%E3%83%89%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89)
And I think because the subculture of ranranru- originated from Japan, maybe we should use donald_mcdonald?
I only changed it since there was already a post with ronald_mcdonald. Even though they use that in Japan, I figured only his original name would matter. We could use one and alias the other?
So he's called Donald in Japan instead of Ronald huh?

I left the tagme tag there because there are other characters I having trouble with [Touhou section - Got Alice & Marisa though].
What was dovac thinking about uploading this? It is an horrible scan.
Radioactive said:
What was dovac thinking about uploading this? It is an horrible scan.
The fact this comes from you of all people is just priceless.
Varion said:
The fact this comes from you of all people is just priceless.
Oh? What the hell are you on about?
You upload lots of great stuff... but you also occasionally upload some uh... questionable images as well ;) So commenting on something weird someone else uploaded is a little bit ironic and therefore lol
Radiosity said:
but you also occasionally upload some uh... questionable images as well ;)
I'm not perfect.

Radiosity said:
So commenting on something weird someone else uploaded is a little bit ironic and therefore lol
I'm talking about the image quality, not the image content. Please look at it.
I'm not being particularly serious, the good stuff you upload outweighs the occasional wtf image ;p

And yeah, the quality is abysmal.