Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
alice_parade hitorimeno_alice ito_noizi unisonshift wallpaper

Edit | Respond

EDIT:
Thanks to vistigris her tag is alice_(alice_parade).

Such a cute girl.
The Kanji there reads Miori-chan...should that be used instead of "Alice (Alice Parade)"?
53RG10 said:
The Kanji there reads Miori-chan...should that be used instead of "Alice (Alice Parade)"?
Miori-chan? Hmm...I did come across an image post #7713 that had Miori in it. I left it alone.....thought someone had a purpose to what that tag meant.

It seems you know what it says so I should put Miori-chan tag for this girl? If you confirm it.....then I shall do it. Um...if you have time.....do you know what the Japanese characters say at post #8295 (The girl at that wallpaper similar to this is tagged Funny)? You don't have to answer if you don't want to of course.
I edited your comment to link to those images.
NinthAltima said:

Um...if you have time.....do you know what the Japanese characters say at post #8295 (The girl at that wallpaper similar to this is tagged Funny)?
"Funny" is correct.

Changing the Alice_(Alice_Parade) tag to Miori like post #7713 , seems more fitting.
Miori is her real name. Alice is her name in the dream world and therefore technically the correct one to use. Or just tag her with both.
Still a lot to learn I see. Thanks everyone.

miori_alice is what I'll add.
Thanks to midzki, makino_alice will be for the male.
Everyone seems to be okay for now. Guess I got their names correct. When I'm done here I need to get back to my other tag job on hold at moe.........
When I said both I actually meant as seperate tags ;)
Oops...Really? Shucks. Hmm.....I can also do miori_(alice). What do you think about that? If not I'll do what you said. This also applies to the male as well.
I think it's fine the way it is now.
alice_(miori) & alice_(makino_arisu) is anotherway ;P
Don't worry vistigris. I'm sure to get it right this time. Radiosity AND midzki approved of it.

Thanks for helping with the suggestions everyone. Well.....here I go again.
You can use tag scripts to make it faster and easier, and make sure you remember to use "char:char_name" the first time so we know what type it is. (See tag colors/colours)
Aurelia said:
You can use tag scripts to make it faster and easier, and make sure you remember to use "char:char_name" the first time so we know what type it is. (See tag colors/colours)
AND I get to learn more. Wonderful. I didn't see what you said in the help section.....so I must've either missed it or something. Better travel to the forums as well huh?

Many thanks. I'll try it out as soon as I get done reading the link you provided.

EDIT:
Wow. Now I need to know how to delete that old tag. I'll see what I can do.
Tags with 0 entries are purged at the end of the day so you needn't worry about deleting old ones.
(I know it's confusing, took me a couple weeks because there's a lot that isn't actually written down.)
Aurelia said:
Tags with 0 entries are purged at the end of the day so you needn't worry about deleting old ones.
(I know it's confusing, took me a couple weeks because there's a lot that isn't actually written down.)
Really? Oh man that's a relief. I was searching "delete tag" on the forum and didn't find my answer. I hate seeing my old mistakes. I hate making mistakes even more. Thanks a lot.

One more thing and sorry if I'm being a big "noob" bother (hate using that)...but is there a way to put certain tags on the front? I can see "Funny" and the other character tags there. Alice (Miori) should be there...or it'll eventually get there?
Not sure what you mean by on the front, but the tags will update eventually.

Edit: Don't worry about asking questions. Lots of other people probably would like to know since a lot of stuff is learned by experience and isn't exactly intuitive.
vistigris said:
Not sure what you mean by on the front, but the tags will update eventually.

Edit: Don't worry about asking questions. Lots of other people probably would like to know since a lot of stuff is learned by experience and isn't exactly intuitive.
Really now? I feel a little better now.

Um...The front that I said....I mean the "alice_parade" main tag list.

Let me explain what I mean. Clicking on "alice_parade" tag (or searching the exact words) brings you to its main page showing the newest image posts first (Page 1). To the left are tags that show "alice_parade" and the copyright artist "noizi_ito" followed by the other tags (Probably not all in order but those two tags are definitely there).

Did that help Boss?
That's what I thought you meant. It will update on it's own. Not sure how long it usually takes.

And you don't need to call me boss =P