Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.

Next » This post is #1 in the BlazBlue 2009-2010 Calendar pool.

blazblue calendar cleavage katou_yuuki litchi_faye_ling megane mori_toshimichi wallpaper

Edit | Respond

The BlazBlue calendar. Someone help me with the tags, please.

I'll try uploading the BB char portraits later.
Sorry for double posting in my own upload (lol). Did someone here order the pre-order version of BlazBlue? Thing includes an artbook.

I only got the limited edition without it :/
Oh, thank you :o

Mind if I upload it (if quality is good) or do you want to do it?

EDIT: Erh... can someone else download and see if they're worth uploading?
kyoushiro said:
EDIT: Erh... can someone else download and see if they're worth uploading?
Wasted my time downloading it. Scanning artifacts all over the place.
Radioactive said:
Wasted my time downloading it. Scanning artifacts all over the place.
Yeah, thought so too :( Hopefully someone else here bought BlazBlue with artbook.

(hay, I finally kinda get what the faults are about :D).
kyoushiro said:
(hay, I finally kinda get what the faults are about :D).
...
Now that's mature in a good way.
LITCHI DONNO ONLY CARES ABOUT THE BLOBBY THING.