Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post has a child post. (post #99057)
bakemonogatari seifuku senjougahara_hitagi thighhighs watanabe_akio

Edit | Respond

According to the official site
http://www.bakemonogatari.com/chara/

It's Senjyogahara...
Official romanizations tend to suck, we use the not-sucky ones around here, meaning じょ is written as Jo and じょう as Jou. Also, Japan tends to use the dumb american method of randomly removing u's from words for no apparent reason, which again we don't because we're not made of fail.
konichiwa,radiosity......i'm lonly.......
Oh I see, thank you Radiosity, and sorry about that.

That's just like how they romanized Sharon as Shalon....
deadlight,you know about the twin's form tsubasa shunraiki?!cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
Radiosity said:
Official romanizations tend to suck, we use the not-sucky ones around here, meaning じょ is written as Jo and じょう as Jou. Also, Japan tends to use the dumb american method of randomly removing u's from words for no apparent reason, which again we don't because we're not made of fail.
Oh, and removing vowels.

DROTHY.
Japanese compulsory education system teaches traditional hepburn which hasn't long vowels, and they are against to adopt modified hepburn which has long vowels.
besides that, 90% of Japanese have forgot even traditional hepburn, and they are using hepburn-like random romanizations.
=),someone like CLAMP Chobits Erda and Freya?
midzki,are you online or ofline?
samiko said:
=),someone like CLAMP Chobits Erda and Freya?
There's a forum for a reason. The comments section is not for going on and on about how much you love CLAMP, especially when the pictures aren't even related, or for being a creepy stalker.
well,my frist clamp anime is cardcaptor sakura.then,chobits.=(
samiko said:
well,my frist clamp anime is cardcaptor sakura.then,chobits.=(
What part of 'the comments section is not for going on and on about how much you love CLAMP' did you not understand?
deadlight said:
Oh I see, thank you Radiosity, and sorry about that.

That's just like how they romanized Sharon as Shalon....
lol yeah, there are plenty of examples. In one or two cases I do prefer the Japanese (like Arisa which looks nice to me, much prefer it to Alissa) but otherwise they're generally just silly.

@samiko - as Varion said, the comments are here for commenting on the images (or brief discussions about technical stuff like scanning), try and keep it on topic before one of the mods beats you with a stick or something.
Oh... Okay... We are sorry. >.<'
And, YES, now I have an avatar WEEE õ/
samiko said:
midzki,are you online or ofline?
If you want a more real time chat with the uses such as the mods and midzki, IRC is the best place for it samiko :)

#moe-imouto @ rizon.net