Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post has child posts. (post #85458, 89928)
11eyes hara_shoji hirohara_yukiko kusakabe_misuzu minase_yuka swimsuits tachibana_kukuri

Edit | Respond

I was expecting worse..not that bad..waitin' to see the actual animation.

p.s: Yuka should have bigger breasts than Kukuri..here it's reversed >.>
Not that bad, will see about the animation quality.
Yuka B88
Kukuri B90
It's not reversed
secretjob said:
Yuka B88
Kukuri B90
It's not reversed
CGs do not agree.
another harem anime with one clumsy girl in glasses, a shy president with big boobs, a tsundere bitch and a rather normal childhood friend ?
Ahahahaha, evidently you have no idea what the game is about. Suffice to say that, no, it's not what you just said. Very few harem anime have gore ;)
never played game, read novel, nor know what the anime is about... but girls look generic...
Anime can possibly end in fanservice disaster, i'm prepared for that..but the game is pretty solid and nice.
MDGeist said:
never played game, read novel, nor know what the anime is about... but girls look generic...
Well it IS megami, they picked a completely fanservicey sort of image to make which doesn't represent the game at all.
MDGeist said:
another harem anime with one clumsy girl in glasses, a shy president with big boobs, a tsundere bitch and a rather normal childhood friend ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1KsmjkzvFc&fmt=18

Thank you, have a nice day.
MDGeist said:
another harem anime with one clumsy girl in glasses, a shy president with big boobs, a tsundere bitch and a rather normal childhood friend ?
Hahaha! I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who finds that scenario to be a bit hackneyed. ;p
Varion said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1KsmjkzvFc&fmt=18

Thank you, have a nice day.
Look @ my nickname... You think this could excite me in any way ? ;)

Kinda miss 80s like Action Anime...