Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
male nagisa_kaworu neon_genesis_evangelion sadamoto_yoshiyuki wallpaper

Edit | Respond

Anyone want the rest uploaded? The majority of them need serious cropping.
I can, but only if you give me some art from Inomata Mutsumi ^.~
Oh please do, Radioactive-san.
As long as there's enough Kaworu...
Feito said:
I can, but only if you give me some art from Inomata Mutsumi ^.~
All I've got is low-res.
sazoronji said:
Oh please do, Radioactive-san.
As long as there's enough Kaworu...
I think Radioactive got it here (scroll down a bit)
http://archive-scans.blogspot.com/2009/07/more-stuff.html
Aurelia said:
I think Radioactive got it here (scroll down a bit)
http://archive-scans.blogspot.com/2009/07/more-stuff.html
Most of them are 50% 'whitespace' (As petopeto would put it) Probably will only upload a few.
I want the PVC figure that is modeled after this artwork. :D
Aurelia said:
I think Radioactive got it here (scroll down a bit)
http://archive-scans.blogspot.com/2009/07/more-stuff.html
Awesome, thanx for the source Aurelia~