Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
bathing macross macross_frontier naked photoshop saotome_alto sheryl_nome

Edit | Respond

Holy, a manly Alto. I thought I'd never live to see that day-
er.. this looks like a shop of a YAOI(okane ga nai) manga picture

<img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/kittyfo/yaoi/340406.jpg>
add "http://"
midzki said:
can't unseen >_>
well i warned that it was Yaoi....

I'm very sorry if you don't know that yaoi is two men... etc etc....
lolishouta2085 said:
er.. this looks like a shop of a YAOI(okane ga nai) manga picture

EVIDENCE : ( WARNING YAOI!!!! Two guys in a bath together.... ) img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/kittyfo/yaoi/340406.jpg
add "http://" to the beginning
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!
lolishouta2085 said:
well i warned that it was Yaoi....
I'm very sorry if you don't know that yaoi is two men... etc etc....
nvm, I know well those terms. I have tolerability of seeing yaoi (and any type of images), just don't love it :p
Just view everything, I don't see the issue with that.

NO TO CENSORSHIP! ^^
midzki said:
nvm, I know well those terms. I have tolerability of seeing yaoi (and any type of images), just don't love it :p
midzki said:
nvm, I know well those terms. I have tolerability of seeing yaoi (and any type of images), just don't love it :p
ah you worried me. I thought you were scarred for life.
aoie_emesai said:
Just view everything, I don't see the issue with that.

NO TO CENSORSHIP! ^^
^As he said.
aoie_emesai said:
NO TO CENSORSHIP! ^^
This.

Even though I have yaoi blacklisted :<
ami blind becuase i dont see two guys together in bath?
charunetra said:
ami blind becuase i dont see two guys together in bath?
It's not. It's a guy and girl.
aoie_emesai said:
It's not. It's a guy and girl.
Otherwise someone would put the yaoi tag...if there is one...or trap tag right?
yeah.. I never said it was YAOI i am saying its a photoshoped verison of a yaoi picture. they just made Ayase into a girl. He was very girly anyway,

I blame the person who thought shopping this was a good idea. It just causes problem for everyone. > >:;
This picture is very beautifull
he is alto sure?
Hina-Chan