Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
Look, look
Yukito-san
air kamio_misuzu koku naked nipples pubic_hair towel wet

Edit | Respond

I suppose Kamikami is not that ... obese ...orz
Better some fat than bones. :x
if your GF do that pose♥ n u say?? "I suppose u were not that "FAT" right...." what happen next?! use ur brain....
Aflame_Inferno said:
if your GF do that pose♥ n u say?? "I suppose u were not that "FAT" right...." what happen next?! use ur brain....
She would certainly blow me up. I'm sure.
Tenyuhuang said:
Aflame_Inferno said:
if your GF do that pose♥ n u say?? "I suppose u were not that "FAT" right...." what happen next?! use ur brain....
She would certainly blow me up. I'm sure.
Same here. If i said that, it would be suicidal.
And really, if you think that she's fat, what's your idea of fat? She's not a stick, but she's definitely not fat, let alone obese. I'd say that she looks like her weight is fairly healthy actually.
Kalessin said:
And really, if you think that she's fat, what's your idea of fat? She's not a stick, but she's definitely not fat, let alone obese. I'd say that she looks like her weight is fairly healthy actually.
Agreed. I can't believe what people class as 'fat' and 'obese' these days... when you can see bones through the skin, that's not healthy, that's a problem...