Sortable columns on the "Pools" page would be useful. Sorting by updated would be especially handy to keep from having to search pages deep on older pools that currently have 0 posts, but might be updated later.
tohsaka_fan said:
Sortable columns on the "Pools" page would be useful. Sorting by updated would be especially handy to keep from having to search pages deep on older pools that currently have 0 posts, but might be updated later.
Just found this: https://yande.re/forum/show/17008

Appears to be exactly what I was looking for!
I've noticed a few times but the dupe/similar search doesn't seem to work when one of the images has a border and the other one doesn't, like these two;
https://yande.re/post/show/182229
https://yande.re/post/show/181155

Even an outside iqdb search gives only one image here.

Well, just something I noticed, I can always scroll through the artist's images if I suspect there's a dupe that should be tagged by parent/child...
I wouldn't mind having an option for larger thumbnails in the browse. On my 2560 X 1440 monitor those thumbs are pretty small. Something like 1.5x or 2x the current lxw combo would be great. I realize this isn't a small request given the need to regenerate a lot of thumbs, and will impact storage. Still, I think having the option at least given the prevalence of larger/higher resolution monitors would be great.
Also, an option to download PNG's from a pool would be nice too. So for each image either a PNG if available or the larger/higher resolution JPG if there is no PNG.
RandaAlThor66 said:
Also, an option to download PNG's from a pool would be nice too. So for each image either a PNG if available or the larger/higher resolution JPG if there is no PNG.
There is. Enable "advanced editing" in Settings
RandaAlThor66 said:
I wouldn't mind having an option for larger thumbnails in the browse. On my 2560 X 1440 monitor those thumbs are pretty small. Something like 1.5x or 2x the current lxw combo would be great. I realize this isn't a small request given the need to regenerate a lot of thumbs, and will impact storage. Still, I think having the option at least given the prevalence of larger/higher resolution monitors would be great.
The thumb file is actually larger (300px) than what it presents.
You can customize it using CSS with extensions like Stylus to a degree.

For example:

@-moz-document domain("yande.re") {
.inner {
width: 250px !important;
height: 250px !important;
}

a.thumb > img {
width: auto;
height: auto;
max-width: 250px !important;
max-height: 250px !important;
}

ul#post-list-posts > li {
width: 260px !important;
height: 280px !important;
}
}
fireattack said:
There is. Enable "advanced editing" in Settings
Thanks!
fireattack said:
The thumb file is actually larger (300px) than what it presents.
You can customize it using CSS with extensions like Stylus to a degree.

For example: ....
I'll play around with that, but it would be nice to have the ability to set the max size that is displayed by default in my account settings (including up to full size). Though I know that would depend on whether the actual pages are generated dynamically.
One last suggestion for now: When a post is updated with an artist tag, I think that tag should always show in the file name. Ie even if a lot of other tags are added first, any artist tags (or at least the first) should get priority and be moved to the top so that it's always included in the file name. I've noticed that even if it is first or second on the tag list (after a group), if it was added late it can be left off the filename.