Close
Only one thing that always bugged me and it's a bit of a brain breaker.
Beyond that just some random brainfarts.

- Extended family relations.
There's always a parent and children now. There's also what seems to be an inconsistent rule about only one parent to a load of child posts.

That's all well and good but I always feel that the same printed image should not be parent and child but siblings where further development of the image through photoshop or movement through a scene (think cg child posts).

And yeah, I fully understand just how fundamentally that would fuck up the database XD just saying it bugs me sometimes that there's only one relation you can make.

Further brainfarts:
- In line with thinking about blacklisting users, passing avatars and image thumbnails in the comments page through the blacklist would also be great. Though I suppose for ease of use you'd need to retain a link to the post the thumb or avatar came from.

- Expand the width of comments and forum posts. I understand it's set up for lower res usage now. (Heh high res scans in a low res friendly system). You could attempt to detect res and make it wider if there's space though or something like that. Or take the easier way out and just stick something in settings with a few presets. It wouldn't change much for small posts, it would help a lot with making walls of text more accessible.

- Tweak the link colour in quotes. The pink peachy colour doesn't work too well on light grey quote boxes =)

- Translate midzki-smileys into images. Nobody understands them, help us out here!!

- Hook comments and forum posts into google translate with another grey link at the bottom. I'm sure they've got some sexy api you can abuse for that with hot popups or hovering junk with the translated text in it. We are after all lazy and don't want to do all the copy/pasting ourselves. Pick the preferred language to translate to from Account settings - everybody happy.

- Detecting main used colour and adjusting background colour of jpeg samples for monochrome png transparant "vectors". While white linedrawn "vectors" work fine with the default black background, black and gray linework does not. Possibly attempt to detect its used colour by averaging it out with samples or taking the palette? Or just have it in the post image settings like parent and rating and regenerate the sample at some point?