Close
woo, that is a lot of work ahead of me.

Finding the old inline images, I think they can be regenerated

Additional Metatags, I need to see how they work currently and see if I can expand on it

Changing ? on circle should go to wiki instead of artist, I think that should be easy to fix

Adding sorting options on artist page, I think that should be easy to add in

Showing file size and extension on index, though the holding down shift way or though using the resolution bar?

I agree with the pools system a bit incomplete in usability. I'll see what I can do.

I like the idea of extended family relationships but I don't think I can implement it currently.

Auto detecting resolution and adjusting the site automatically to match is something I would like to do as well.

Internationalizing the tagging system, a expansion of alias where you can set a preference in what language you want the tags to be is something I've been wanting to do for the longest time however the logistics behind that requires a lot of community involvement to match up tags with whatever language

Better uploading, I'll see what I can do there, maybe a way where you can upload an archive and it'll automatically create the pool with the archive name and set all posts to hold.

I know I missed some other suggestions and I'll go though them again once I get some of these implemented.