Close
Checked this version of Gelbooru: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=99

1. Ignoring the "incompleteness" of MyImouto, the difference is in the way the data is taken and used. I made MyImouto in a way the data will work with Imouto's Javascripts, which takes us to the second answer.

2. If you compare Danbooru, Gelbooru, Shimmie with Imouto, I'd say the big difference lies in the Javascript and Json work... and in the main menu, heh.

3. I heard of Naranai first, so I downloaded it and used it. I found out about Gelbooru way too late. But looking at its code I guess I'd have had to modify it as much as I modified Naranai.

4. Well, really, I don't know... SQL injection attacks? heh. The code seems to be safe though.

5. If by Naranai you mean "Naranai", yes it is superior, it's more complete. If you mean "MyImouto", Gelbooru is more complete but I don't know if it's superior, I can tell it's different in the ways noted in answers 1 and 2. In order to make the Javascripts work, the data must be output in a certain way, not supported by Gelbooru. For instance, I don't think it'd be easy to implement the Browse mode to Gelbooru, a pretty cool feature.

If you wish to have an image board online, due to the incompleteness of MyImouto I don't think it is a good option.

And no, thank you again.