Close
I agree with you, if I want to make the 'Browse' mode works on my board, I have to do a lot of work! It's seems to be I better start playing with this when my exams over! I have to study hard so I don't have much time for that!
I'm not good in PHP cuz I'm onriginally grown up with VB.NET but maybe I'm talented in searching for resources! (Using GOOGLE Search)
I have found one PHP class called Psd...blah...blah... that can be used for processing .psd files when uploaded! I have tried it on my AB 1.0.5 and it works oob!
It have one useful function works like imgcreatefromxxx() of php. The function is imgcreatefrompsd(). The procedure take a lot of resources and time (my test psd is about 12MB with 2 layers, it costs about 15' to make a thumbnail and 20' for samples and clone, psd files need to be convert to jpg or png to be suitable for displaying in the post_view page), so I will not use it on my board!
If you need the source, I'll send it to you! If you can optimize it and use in your board. That's would be the great job ever!
-> I love Konachan and Imouto so I inherited it with my board's css, of course with some optimizations!