Close
animefan01 said:
Design inspiration?
i was drowning in deep of darkness...so i don't if i can help you...but...if you wanna ...make..original character...just put...everything that appear in your mind into....sketch..no need to worry....draw all design that...you have inside....and to avoid hesitate ...just throw away/ hide you eraser....let the sketching idea..flow like water...
and since it's me ...i recommended to make them moe..if you want

1. Mermaid....there is a lot of legend about mermaid in this world...you can read basic information on wikipedia.. and here...some mermaid in yandere you also can...draw mermaid with..some cute dress ...also ....some weapon...magical stick...or guns...don't forget...to draw human version when,,,the mermaid transform into human..

2.Ice prince....remind me of grey(fairy tail)....well since ice...means cools..you can make this character looks cools and calm...emm...white...cloak... make this prince looks strong and bit mysterious

3.fairy usually fairy is small and have great magical power..one again you can draw it..with various dress ..and maybe some kind magical tools.

ok...those are something i could say.....i hope this can give you little inspiration