Close
I'm arguing that breasts shouldn't apply to naked_apron because it's a naked_* tag and thus should be treated like naked in that it assumes exposure. As it is, just because an image is tagged with naked doesn't mean that the girl's breasts are visible (e.g. because you're seeing her from the back). Because of that, it could certainly be argued that breasts should apply to naked girls if their breasts are exposed, but the mods decided against that.

I'm bringing this up because it was my understanding that breasts did not apply to any of the naked_* tags, and I thought that that was how it was being enforced by the mods based on what I'd seen. So, I've been removing the breasts tag from on any naked_apron pic where the breasts tag didn't apply to another girl in the pic whenever I've seen it for ages now, and I was going to point out to someone that they'd been using the breasts tag incorrectly by applying it to a naked_apron pic but noticed that one of the mods had tagged a naked_apron pic with breasts. So, what I really want to know is what the mods want done. Did one mod get it wrong (be it on just an image or two or be it systematically), or is it that they do want breasts to apply to the naked_apron tag.

Personally, I don't think that it makes sense to have a naked_apron tag as opposed to an apron tag if tags like bottomless or breasts can be applied to girl with the naked_apron, but the real question is what the mods want, since they're the ones who decide how the tags should be applied.