Close
Please create a tag for the series naruto_sd_rock_lee_no_seishun_full_power
Please clarify if these should remain separate and tagged accordingly or whether they need a tag implication instead where all avatars have their real name implicated/tagged as well. (For example leafa will need to implicate kirigaya_suguha even though hair color and style as well as eye color are all different)

Basically same character, main difference is eye color. Danbooru does not differentiate and does not have a tag for for their real life counterparts
tozawa_misumi > mito_(sword_art_online)
ayano_keiko > silica

Debatable: Both hair and eye color are different, but generally retains same hair style
Danbooru differentiates between asada_shino and sinon, but not for lisbeth_(sao) since technically, she starts out with brown hair in-game
shinozaki_rika > lisbeth
asada_shino > sinon
Please create a tag for series paradox_live
Not sure where to post, but order by random and adding another tag does not display the index properly. This has been going on for months and hasn't been fixed yet. (i.e. order:random dress)
Please create a tag for the tegami bachi characters lala_chan And ann_seeing
Reverseshin said:
Please create a tag for the tegami bachi characters lala_chan And ann_seeing
You can do it yourself with typing “character:” (or “char:”) just before the character’s name (for example: “char:ann_seeing”).

For a series, the prefix is “copyright:” (or “copy:”)
It's been few months and still no response from mods, so I decide to rename it manually.
So please check if there mistake.
Rename: sumisumi4268 to elegant1266. えれがんと is the displayed name.
Delete alias of artist kerberos_(pixiv20058) to character kerberos
Alias: kero to kerberos since they're being used interchangeably here for describe either version of the same character
Please delete marciana. I'm not sure why moonian created this tag as an alias for marciana_(nikke), but it's creating an inconsistency. All Nikke characters have _(nikke) in the tag. For some reason this particular tag was changed.
daedalus25 said:
Please delete marciana. I'm not sure why moonian created this tag as an alias for marciana_(nikke), but it's creating an inconsistency. All Nikke characters have _(nikke) in the tag. For some reason this particular tag was changed.
Whoever created those Nikke character tags most likely just copied them from danbooru and moonian's possibly starting the process of fixing/aliasing the tags that don't need disambiguation. Similar thing happened with the Genshin Impact character tags.
Please create tags for the Oshi no ko characters amamiya_gorou and tendouji_sarina
Renamed: takocha to takoneru (たこねる).
Please create a Tag For the series tegami_bachi_reverse
the - for spider-man the copyright and character are missing.
A change like this should apply to spiderman and spiderman_(character).