Close
Mr_GT said:
gita_(granblue_fantasy) -> djeeta_(granblue_fantasy)
Reason: Same character, Djeeta is the official name.

I made this request within the tag alias eariler, but it seem it's faster this way.
Just approved over there.
Mr_GT said:
pen-zin -> aibumi
Reason: same artist.
Done
edogawaconan said:
bankoku_ayuyaayuya

Renamed years ago.
Done.

I normally tend to keep the "longer" name as tag (even if the artist changed it) since it's less ambiguous, though
Unused tags will be cleared by the system automatically.
Character tag jinpou an should be corrected to jinpou ann. That is the correct spelling of her name.
AIRAZOR said:
Character tag jinpou an should be corrected to jinpou ann. That is the correct spelling of her name.
No it's not. Just different romanizations, and we don't use the one with "nn" (actually it's hardly a standard "romanization", just how you input 'ん' with Japanese keyboard; because if you only type "n", it expects a vowel afterwards and don't input anything).
fireattack said:
No it's not. Just different romanizations, and we don't use the one with "nn" (actually it's hardly a standard "romanization", just how you input 'ん' with Japanese keyboard; because if you only type "n", it expects a vowel afterwards and don't input anything).
Ok Sorry. This game has been licensed and domestically released by Denpasoft, and the name spellings have been changed. Even some of the existing pics like Post #289293 show the revised spelling, so I thought they might have just been spelled wrong. As a rule, do names on yande.re stay original, or can they be converted to the new spellings?
AIRAZOR said:
Ok Sorry. This game has been licensed and domestically released by Denpasoft, and the name spellings have been changed. Even some of the existing pics like Post #289293 show the revised spelling, so I thought they might have just been spelled wrong. As a rule, do names on yande.re stay original, or can they be converted to the new spellings?
There are exceptions, but the general rule is we only need to follow the official spelling in *Japanese*, and romanize them from there.

We don't need to follow the *romanization* of official material, because they're very random and even self-inconsistent from my experience (unless the original is already in Latin characters, of course).
genjou_sanzou_(fate/grand_order) --> xuanzang_(fate/grand_order)
different name for the same character. The fate series generally use Xuanzang over Genjou Sanzou
We use Japanese name order, and spell out long vowel.

So now both reika_rikudou and rikudo_reika redirects to rikudou_reika.

Never see daric_prestone_yggdmillennia got used, so not going to add that, just stick with the right spelling.