Close
mirea and renka_(llawliet39)

And I watched fate/apo finally, and these two should be one assassin_of_black_(fate/apocrypha) and jack_the_ripper
Rename:
highschool_dxd to "high_school_dxd". Reason: the correct/official name has the two words separately.
hym9594 and mirei please

[fireattack: done]
mash_kyrielight and shielder_(fate/grand_order), they are the same character with different outfits so I think it should be one tag.
nphuongsun93 said:
they are the same character with different outfits so I think it should be one tag.
Shielder is the name of her class. It's much like how people often refer to Arthoria as 'Saber' and Hercules as 'Berserker'.

All in all, in my opinion, all the Fate/ related class_(first_media_they_appeared_in) character tags should be dropped as they do not describe the character's actual names and are unintuitive to use when the characters they describe reappear in other Fate/ series.

For example: people who play the wildly popular Fate/Grand order and want to look up works featuring Nero Claudius somehow need to know to look up saber_of_red_(fate/apocrypha). People looking for Elizabeth Bathory need to look up lancer_(fate/extra_ccc). Hassan of Serenity is tagged as assassin_(fate/prototype:_fragments), etc, etc.

As someone who is not familiar with áll the Fate stuff I've found it really a mess to deal with.
As someone who is not familiar with áll the Fate stuff I've found it really a mess to deal with.
Even as someone very familiar with Fate, the class tags don't make much sense these days for exactly the reasons you describe. For many years there was only one or two servants we knew in each class, but now there's at least a dozen or more. It's especially bad for characters with multiple classes like Elizabeth Bathory and there's more of those coming all the time. I think it makes much more sense to just go with the character name. With the original Fate/Stay Night game you didn't find out their true names until late in the story so I suspect class tags were originally chosen to prevent spoilers, but that's just confusing now and Type Moon aren't really making any attempt to hide the character's true names any more.
Shouldn't one of the author tags redirect to another in case of current state of post #451206?
Call me a stupid lolicon but what happened to the child_on_child tag?
sohibil said:
Call me a stupid lolicon but what happened to the child_on_child tag?
I don't remember seeing this here ever before.
Kawaiideath said:
I don't remember seeing this here ever before.
There never was one.
hey! what fuck?

https://yande.re/post/show/492713

it's original img!!! why delete??
kid2 said:
hey! what fuck?

https://yande.re/post/show/492713

it's original img!!! why delete??
Don't be so aggressive. It was low resolution.
artist name hiiragi_ringo(ひいらぎ りんご-柊 林檎-).
mistaken tag, hiragi_ringo(ひらぎ りんご).
please merge to hiiragi_ringo.
aisare_room_mate and aisare_roommate are these the same? Both have just one post.
Dealt with all the above.
lambda_(artist) & kusowarota are the same artist. Requesting an tag alias or implication.
vila_(granblue_fantasy) → vira_(granblue_fantasy)
They are both the same but in the game we call her Vira and not Vila
https://yande.re/tag_implication?query=fate&commit=Search+Implications

I think this is editable but I will not touch it so as not to cause problems, but seriously... why everything is linked to fate/stay night? every time a tag like fate/apocrypha or fate/extra is used, fate/stay night appears automatically, wouldn't it be a better idea to change it to fate/grand order?
I feel like I'm using "silhouette" tag as "bad shadow" (such as post #556266) more often than as "featureless character" (see post #548667). Is it wrong and should I stop using it for the former?
Yeah, it's wrong. Silhouette should be standalone, not a projection from a foreground person/object.