Close
fireattack said:
这种非商业/真名的名字的tag没有必要一直跟着作者改。尤其没有必要用这种非常难拼的怪名字。改成和danbooru一致的qys3了
辛苦了哈~
Can you guys please create tags for these tegami bachi characters?
sylvette_suede, conner_kluff, largo_lyoid, zazie_winters and aria_link?
Also Create a tag for the series layton_mystery_detective_agency and the character katirelle_layton.
Thank you
Could you guys Please Make a Tag for Lawrence from Tegami Bachi?
Rename: nu10040904 to Hanane Cain (華茵カイン)
Request for tags for little_prinz_eugen_(azur_lane), hms_enterprise_(azur_lane), and yuni_(azur_lane).
Update artist tag hawaichung to those_girls
Request to migrate remaining images with hawaichung to https://yande.re/wiki/show?title=those_girls, which is how the artist signs their images now. There are still a few images with the old name and no point keeping two sets.

I could update the artist on the remaining ones and delete the old artist, but want to see if that requires a moderator.
Changed de_ra_u_e_a to derauea, according to his official nick.
sohee20 and rima seem to be the same artist with the former doesn't look like being used anymore by the actual artist.
Please change de_ra_u_e_a to derauea, according to his official nick. According to name in the illustration at post #615813, danbooru.donmai.us/artists/94768 and vndb.org/s11332
Sounds reasonable. de_ra_u_e_a looks ridiculous anyway.
admin6 said:
sohee20 and rima seem to be the same artist with the former doesn't look like being used anymore by the actual artist.
If Danbooru is to be believed, the latest three are indeed from the same artist. So I merged them.

But not sure if the one around 9 years ago (post #256448). Renamed it to a different tag.
fireattack said:
If Danbooru is to be believed, the latest three are indeed from the same artist. So I merged them.
Shouldn't it go the other way though?
admin6 said:
Shouldn't it go the other way though?
You meant the name should be Rima? I kinda feel it's too generic (and short), but I guess we can use it for now.
Can a Tag Be Created for the tegami bachi character thunderland_jr
Created a luetzow_(azur_lane) tag to be more consistent with all the other ships that use an e after the umlaut. Made a similar request at danbooru to fix theirs.
Done.

Also if you just want to add a new tag, just add it to the posts, no need to ask here. You can change the type of them by using "character:xxx", "copyright:yyy" etc. (make sure to check the tag doesn't exist before so you don't accidentally change old tags' type).
Can you guys please create a tag for the Artbook tegami_bachi_animation_illustration_book? Thank you
Reverseshin said:
Can you guys please create a tag for the Artbook tegami_bachi_animation_illustration_book? Thank you
Do NOT add Tags for names of books - that is the purpose of Pools, so use the book's name as the name of the Pool that houses the images of that book.
Can you guys please create tags for the characters

mana_jones and elena_bran (tegami bachi characters) and mui_(naruto) (naruto Shippuden character)
stardust_(vocaloid) and xingchen
Same character.
"Stardust" is her official English name. And because she is a Chinese VOCALOID, I think we should keep her Chinese name "Xingchen" as an alias.
https://vocaloid.fandom.com/wiki/Xingchen
Please create a tag for super_jump_anime_tour_2010
Reverseshin said:
Please create a tag for super_jump_anime_tour_2010
You can create it by yourself, but if you need aliases or implications for specific tags then please tell it here.

Edit: It was pool name? Then don't add it to the posts.
Please create a tag for the tegami bachi character elena_bran
Please create a tag for the mangaka yoko_takada
You can add tag yourself