Close
kumanotabi said:
I don't like it. You misunderstood that you do not have to do anything. You never uploaded what you purchased yourself.
I purchased this book myself and uploaded it by my own will. Please do not misunderstand. It costs about $ 200 (USD).
I will teach you if you upload the following books. Even one may be OK!
If you do not like it, please think on your own.
That was a bit rude of you to say, I never asked for you to upload any of your books to the site, I simply saw the link and thought I would download it and was unable to because I couldn't figure out the password.. I did not mean anything offensive by anything I have said... For you to imply that I wouldn't upload any one of my own books is ridiculous because I would do it, but like I already stated that the books I have, have already been uploaded to the site, once I purchase some newer ones that are not on here I would not mind scanning them to share... Though I do believe even though you were rather rude to me I do still thank you for any uploads you have shared but that doesn't mean that you need to rub in my face that you purchased a $200 dollar book that I am freely attempt to download like I am some thief or something, nor do I appreciate that insinuation.