Close
Let me start off by saying that I've been a big fan of this site for a very long time. I hesitate to say anything since I'm basically just a lurker here but I feel that maybe I can help out in my own way by pointing out something that maybe others are feeling too on an issue. If not, well, I'll live with it of course but...here goes: Of late I've noticed that a whole lot of pictures are being posted without the artist's names (and I'm not talking about just those pictures that fall under official art) or character names or the manga/anime they come from when it's obvious that they do come from those things. I think it would help this site immensely if it was somehow required to some degree to have all uploaded pictures tagged with these things I've listed as a minimum. Yes, I know some few of the things I've seen are in a pool but even the pool doesn't have the artist's name in it in a lot of cases. At the very least could it be required that if the uploader doesn't want to take the time to tag the picture to at least leave a tagme tag so maybe someone else can add it? Well, thanks for hearing me out. Hope this helps in some way.