Close
Just keep in mind that a book cost about $30, I received more than 300 download for each of the file I bought and shared here (ebooks, clip studio assets, etc.).

Members who wish to obtain books that have not been shared yet have every interest to participate and make a donation because for only $5 (for instance) they will be entitled to download several ebooks that will have been purchased (among others) with a part of their money.

If you buy the book yourself, you will have to pay way more than just $5. In addition, donors have a privileged place in the choice of books to buy.

If, of the 300 people who downloaded my files, at least half made a donation, we could buy about 7 ebooks! It's not nothing!

I appeal to the solidarity of each of you. Making a donation is much more than a gift, you are part of the group of utopians who believes in solidarity and who wants to share books with those who can not afford to buy it .

I already received few donation. While it's not enough yet, I believe other will make donation in the following day. Their name will be added to the donator list and they will be able to vote for the first book to buy.