cencooo said:
Dunno how i do it, but i manage to snatch this without elemental point
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Setting Collection

Also requesting

Ojamajo Doremi settei
http://www.cgyaojiaohai.com/thread-8629-1-14.html
The Art of Kill la Kill vol 1, (or if any KLK related)
https://www.element3ds.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=160870
Tatami Galaxy settei
http://www.cgyaojiaohai.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8944
The Art of Kill la Kill vol 1, (or if any KLK related)
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1hhtq5AFYpq2FBPk9v9TJHQ 密码:4oab
Hello everyone! May I request this artbook: https://www.play-asia.com/bang-dream-girls-band-party-visual-book/13/70bzur

I haven't had much success searching for it anywhere..
kmrb said:
Hello everyone! May I request this artbook: https://www.play-asia.com/bang-dream-girls-band-party-visual-book/13/70bzur

I haven't had much success searching for it anywhere..
I havent seen someone scanned it yet.
jueony said:
The Art of Kill la Kill vol 1, (or if any KLK related)
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1hhtq5AFYpq2FBPk9v9TJHQ 密码:4oab
UP TO MEGA PLEASE KLK ARTBOOK?
coco88 said:
UP TO MEGA PLEASE KLK ARTBOOK?
im gonna upload it tommorow. The book need some editing because it scanned it potrait while the book is in landscape.
画集『くろタイツ』
Preview
DL
fireattack said:
It is on this site. pool #5375
Oh thanks. I didn't know that. My bad.
How to download from pool and baidu?
I've google it and still cant figure it out~
Rhean said:
How to download from pool and baidu?
I've google it and still cant figure it out~
About pool.
Click 'Download JPGs' on the bottom.

About baidu.
You need to make a baidu account. And you need to install baidunetdisk to download something from baidu.
I finished scanning my Mai/My HIME settei book. You can find it over at my settei site:

Download
cernasite said:
I finished scanning my Mai/My HIME settei book. You can find it over at my settei site:

Download
Thank You!
Some one has the artbook of spiderman into the spider-verse?
Shirokurochan said:
Some one has the artbook of spiderman into the spider-verse?
Im waiting for that too. Probably take some time to upload, same case with most western animation artbook.
cencooo said:
Im waiting for that too. Probably take some time to upload, same case with most western animation artbook.
I have seen that artbook shared for free in somewhere
maybe element3ds, vk etc

I am not sure what site was that