Close
Manga recommendations
I've just finished the last volume of Blame! so any other series I should look out for?

Not interested in following Bleach/Death Note or Berserk. I am reading Claymore at the moment.
Radioactive said:
I've just finished the last volume of Blame! so any other series I should look out for?

Not interested in following Bleach/Death Note or Berserk. I am reading Claymore at the moment.
It depends on your taste. Seems like you like reading shonen mangas. For me I like all of them, but you can always try Mahoromatic, which I really love. I don't even know why I buy harem mangas, they all suck too.

Manags I recommend -

• Mahoromatic
  • Beauty Pop
  • XXXholic
  • Tsubasa (the clamp one ^^, not like im gonna spell the whole thing out ^_^)
  • Mar
  • Aria
  • N.H.K
  • Mahoromatic
  • Beauty Pop
  • XXXholic
  • Tsubasa (the clamp one ^^, not like im gonna spell the whole thing out ^_^)
  • Mar
  • Aria
  • N.H.K
I don't any of those will be my cup of tea, but thanks anyway.
Kodomo No Jikan :P the only manga to read :P yes it got fanservice but beyoind that one of the best drama mangas I've read.

If you wanna read something funny on other hand, I recomend Welcome to NHK.
I think I'm looking for something as damn good as Blame! but it seems fairly unique.

No, Hellsing doesn't count.

What is the opinion on D. Gray-man ?
BiOmega is by Tsutomu Nihei, and it's similar to Blame!. There's Noise! as well (Prequel to Blame!, I know the Tokyopop copies of Blame! have some chapters of Noise! included).

There was also "Net Sphere Engineer", which was a also related to Blame!, but Nihei stopped afaik.

There are a few one shots by Nihei as well, Blame Academy and Blame Academy Afternoon were both short, but funny parodies of Blame!. Other two were "Zeb Noid" and "Abba". The artbook "Blame, as so on" had some stuff from Nihei's older work as well if I recall correctly.

I can't think of any futurustic/scifi punk/dark stuff similar to Blame!. Biomega and "Dogs - Bullets & Carnage" are the only two manga I'm busy reading at the moment, Dogs BnC being probably the closest manga I've read to blame, but it's much less sci-fi.
Berserk is just too good to ignore. Anyway, here is my list:

20th Century Boys
Battle Angel Alita
Lone Wolf and Cub
Vagabond
Hunter X Hunter
Radioactive said:
I think I'm looking for something as damn good as Blame! but it seems fairly unique.

No, Hellsing doesn't count.

What is the opinion on D. Gray-man ?
D Gray Man is pretty good, lots of shonen stuff. Fights, cute girls, weird stuff. It was enjoyable for me. Though at times, I found the story hard to follow.
Can anyone recommend a funny one, lots of fan service and more plus damn good story? I've read some Love Hina, Negima and Battle Vixens.