Close
EdenGenesis said:
Hello everyone,

For those who are interested, the doors of my server are still wide open :
https://discord.gg/NX9w3ZPMGZ

We welcome all types of members, especially artists who wish to improve their drawing skills. We already have several talented artists with whom we hope to work on many very interesting and beneficial projects for all.

The server has received several modifications and we intend to improve it further with the upcoming opening of the forum of the same name.

We would also like to collaborate for the purchase of books to support the artists we appreciate and at the same time acquire and share knowledge and drawing techniques.

Of course, all contributions are welcome. If your intentions are good and you like to share and wish to contribute for the good of the community, then all the conditions are there to make our community, the best place where everyone will wish to be throughout the year.

Places are limited, so don't hesitate to join us now.
We will be happy to welcome you among us.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me here or preferably by PM, as you can see, I am always here to help and I always answer all PM received. But because of the number of messages received, I sometimes take a little longer to answer you and I'm sorry for that.
Is there any any way to join the discord server? i'd love to learn twt been in the shadows for too long, but i'd like to be more active.