Close
kulipator said:
http://i.ping.pe/3/3/img_33hZrV6a.png
As you can see, the server packet loss rate is very high,But this has never happened before.Maybe it's Challenge Collapsar Attack.I suggest you temporarily use Cloudflare's CDN for files.yande.re
Could be due to rush hour traffic. 30% traffic is from China. I've put it on a plotter to see if that is the case. Otherwise I don't see PL more than 5% which is sort of acceptable due to traffic and hardware combination.

Trit said:
How lucky are you! Because it’s so slow, here, that it is just unbearable. Even the thumbnails in the index pages don’t show instantaneously as they did until yesterday; and the sample pictures seem to timeout quite often.

Take post #772501, and open the large JPG version (10 MiB). The picture should load in just seconds, but right now, it took two complete minutes to fully load (opening a 7 MiB file in Konachan took less than 2s, so my connection is not at fault, especially if I’m not the only one to report a problem occurring since yesterday).
Thumbnails load within 1-2s max, the large JPG version load within 10s. In my book, it's fine. Remember there's a traffic cap for each connection. Konachan uses Cloudflare. I don't.

em1yan said:
the site is under heavy stress server side, guaranteed
avg cpu load is 5 / 12 (12 thread), with 8 / 12 at rush hour. It's not the CPU but the bandwidth with avg bandwidth at 60% avg, 90%-100% rush hour.

kulipator said:
I think so too, it is too slow now.Cloudflare may be able to reduce server load.
The Chinese complain because they wouldn't be able to visit the site if I use CF.

Marona762 said:
May I suggest to block off the site entirely from any unregistered users?
They will just register and this time spam the shit out of the database. I'd rather not.