Close
Checkmate said:
Could be due to rush hour traffic. 30% traffic is from China. I've put it on a plotter to see if that is the case. Otherwise I don't see PL more than 5% which is sort of acceptable due to traffic and hardware combination.

Thumbnails load within 1-2s max, the large JPG version load within 10s. In my book, it's fine. Remember there's a traffic cap for each connection. Konachan uses Cloudflare. I don't.

avg cpu load is 5 / 12 (12 thread), with 8 / 12 at rush hour. It's not the CPU but the bandwidth with avg bandwidth at 60% avg, 90%-100% rush hour.

The Chinese complain because they wouldn't be able to visit the site if I use CF.

They will just register and this time spam the shit out of the database. I'd rather not.
I don't want to sound like an entitled contrarian but something is definitely not right. Like @kulipator said above, my tests are also pinging back tons of packet loss (sometimes over 20%+). Packet loss is the worst kind of issue because sometimes you can't even download these files to completion.
My internet is the kind that just eats up 10MB images instantly and they're loading noticeably slow recently, this has never happened to me before either. If it's not the physical server then it's the network side of things.