Close
Hello everyone!

For those who wish to do so, I once again share the entry of the intermediate server which will allow you to join the main server if your motivations are honest and you want to support our community:

Discord Link

For those who are interested, I regularly organize group purchases of books in order to save money for everyone while supporting the artists we like.

New books come out regularly as well as new book collections. Right now, I'm very interested in the new nude pose books that just came out.

Also, we regularly purchase assets and other art materials for Clip Studio Paint and others. I'm sure joining our server will be beneficial to future members of our community.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions or if you want to join the main server directly so that you don't miss out on the group buys that are currently taking place.

Thank you in advance for your participation and for taking the time to read my message.

P.S.: Hunmar GitHub is nothing more or less than a copy of the Excel file I created to list all the shared books except that on GitHub, the people who did the sharing are not mentioned, so Hunmar takes all the credit for our hard work without having made any effort. Just using or promoting this page is an insult to our work and efforts and it is largely because of this kind of behavior that the Yandere community has dissolved...
In honor of all the active members of this community, I had to share with you this information that I consider important.