Close
To be honest, I moved from posting on Gelbooru to here because a lot of stuff I'm posting is decensored Fanbox art that was getting removed there. However, the community itself was way better and the system admittedly was much more clear-cut.

Since posting here, all I've really been subjected to are immediate emails about how specific tags need to be (shouldn't use penis tag with futanari, but also getting posts edited with tags for breasts even with no_bra, etc.), kind of has me adding just the fundamental tags and letting the mods add them if they want. Happy to keep work off others usually, but if I just get bombarded with emails about tags and the only comments on posts end up being mods writing about how a tag is wrong instead of just fixing it (I do see them get changed and can adapt), then I really don't want to put in the extra effort.

On top of that, I don't know if it's because I'm posting mostly futa stuff so far, but 99% of commenting has been either unrelated, outspoken or even bordering toxic. Is this the standard for the community here? There doesn't seem to be any sort of enforcement other than a user shouting back "well just blacklist it then" or something like that. It's unrelated, negative, and just sticks on the post.

So far too, I've only heard from one mod, but there must be more? I'm conflicted because I keep getting emails and comments on my posts about the nuanced specific ways a tag should be used almost within a few minutes of posting, but several days pass on my improved reuploads, flagging the old ones for deletion. Always appreciate moderators for having to do a ton of work without getting paid, but I still think priorities need to be straightforward, and if the comment wiki mentions to "fix obvious mistakes instead of commenting about it", then I think moderators should follow it?

I don't know, it's kind of been disheartening that so far, after uploading almost 300 images I spent a very long time decensoring, this is the only reception I've received. Had one singular nice comment saying "decensoring's tough work, nice job", which isn't required by any means, but it's my one form of positivity so far I'm clinging to.

Edit: I'm ceasing uploading here, it's just bad. Found a set of my improved duplicate posts deleted incorrectly instead of the older variants I actually requested to be deleted. Plus I'm getting more elitist comments about how futa is a sin against mankind and that I'm basically polluting the site with my uploads. Cool. Fix your toxic community and enforce some of your rules, that's my recommendation. Until then, I'll be browsing images here using a booru app, but forget actually visiting this site directly and seeing all the toxic comments.